Intertwined Lives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intertwined Lives

A Harry Potter Role-Playing Group

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tell Us About Yourself

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Tell Us About Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Tell Us About Yourself   Tell Us About Yourself Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:20 pm

This is where you describe your character to all the members. Who, what, where, and when type of thing. This is mandatory. Basically bring your myspace information over here. It lets everyone know what characters are here. Under MISC., let us know anything else you may think we need to know about either your character, or yourself. The option is yours.

Character Name:
Born:
Bio/History:
House:

MISC:

IM:
Email:
Myspace:
SiteModel:

Back to top Go down
https://intertwinedlives.rpg-board.net
Amycus Carrow
Admin
Amycus Carrow

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About Yourself   Tell Us About Yourself Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:39 pm

Character: Amycus Carrow
Born: Feburary 7, 1957
Bio/History: I came to be on February 7, 1957, just two years before my sister, Alecto, who is everything to me. I tend to be overly protective of her. She and I are similar in many ways, but still, we are different. Where she is more cautious, I am more reckless. This is what gets me into more trouble, then not. I enjoy drinking, and having a good time. However, I do prefer to be alone, and I enjoy my privacy. So if I come across as someone with little words, be warned, if there is something I think is worth saying, I will not hold back.
There have also been times when I just do not know how to shut my mouth. You will never know what to expect from me, from one moment to the next, and there is secret side to me as well. I am a bastard, and when it comes right down to it, my loyalties to the Dark Lord come before anything else, even my sister and my family. I take my work seriously and with pride. I do believe in the restoration of Pure-Blood rule. With, persistence and patience, I believe that day will come.
More to come....
House: Slytherin

MISC:

IM:
Email: amycuscarrow1313@yahoo.com
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/gregory_goyle_
SiteModel:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About Yourself   Tell Us About Yourself Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:34 am

Character Name: Andromeda Black Tonks
Born: 1953
Bio/History:

MISC:

IM:
Email:
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/timeforalittlemagic
SiteModel:
Back to top Go down
Alecto Carrow

Alecto Carrow

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About Yourself   Tell Us About Yourself Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:49 am

CHARACTER: Alecto Carrow
BORN: November 3rd, 1959
BIO/HISTORY: I was born November 3, 1959 to Alana and Kellum Nott Carrow. My brother, Amycus, who is two years older then I, is my best friend. We reside in our family home in Leeds, (our parents are now deceased-which I will get into) which is surrounded by plenty of land. The house has been in the Carrow family for many generations.
When we were younger, trips to the city were few and far in between, for Father would usually only take Amycus since he was the eldest and a boy, so I was forced to spend a lot of time with our mother learning how to act and behave like a woman, and how to use my wits to get what I wanted.
My brother and I are very close. We are everything to each other. We had our own secret world out there at home while growing up. Like I said we had a lot of land and of course there was the forest. We spent many hours out there. We were inseparable until the time came when Amycus had to leave me to go to Hogwarts. A magical school for wizards and witches. Which of course we are. It was the loneliest, and most boring two years of my life without my brother, but I learned how to stand on my own feet without him. I listened intently to Mother’s lessons without complaint, after all, I was going to get everything I wanted out of life, everything.
I followed Amycus into Hogwarts in 1971. There, Amycus, Lucius Malfoy, Bellatrix Black, the Lestrange Brothers, Severus Snape, and myself formed a bond with one another. One that would last for years.
Amycus of course let it be known that I was his sister and that he would be protecting me from anything that he saw fit to protect me from. I was hardly pleased at first with his overbearing, protective nature but in time it proved useful. Especially against the horrid Gryffindors, mostly three in general. James Potter, Sirius Black, and Remus Lupin. During my sixth year, I was given a special task, to seduce and turn Sirius back to his family roots. This was an on and off again pursuit, that lasted two year, but in the end, he never betrayed his friends. Also during my seventh year, Amycus and I lost our mother. She died in her sleep; many said it was of stress and worry over father and Amycus, given the life they were leading. Many have their suspicions.
Since leaving Hogwarts, many things have happened. During the first war, Rodolphus Lestrange took me under his wing to train me, then I took the Dark Mark, and gave my loyalty to The Dark Lord, only after witnessing the death of my father, by Edgar Bones, hence the reason for my vendetta against the Bones family. Unknown to myself, it was Rodolphus Lestrange that actually killed my father, a secret I never came to know....
That event was the turning point in my life that made me cold,bitter, and a killer. During this time as well, Rodolphus Lestrange and I became more then just teacher and student. Our friendship, turned into an intense on and off affair, but an affair nonetheless. Soon after, The Dark Lord vanished and most of us were sent to Azkaban. However, Amycus and I did not receive that fate, and neither did Lucius Malfoy.
In 1982, I gave birth to twin girls, Hestia and Flora. As they grew, I told them their father had been killed during the First War, but that was a lie. Rodolphus Lestrange was their father, and even he didn't know. He had been locked away before I had a chance to tell him.
Time has now passed and the Dark Lord has returned and our fellow Death Eaters have returned as well. We continue to eluded the Aurors, and occasionally we have our battles. We argue amongst ourselves mostly, and Bellatrix still believes no one except for her is the most loyal to the Dark Lord, which I have to admit, she is, in her own twisted way. Severus has been away teaching at Hogwarts, as a spy for our Master. He and I had become extremely close friends in school, yet, since he started teaching there, our relationship has diminished. But I have my own little circle which includes, Rodolphus, Rabastan, Bellatrix, and of course, Lucius. I do let others in occasionally when I am in the mood, but it is best you do not trust me, for I do not trust you, unless you are in my inner circle.
And so my story continues……
HOUSE: Slytherin

MISC:

IM:
EMAIL:
MYSPACE: http://www.myspace.com/jessica_atreides
SITEMODEL:
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black-Lestrange

Bellatrix Black-Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About Yourself   Tell Us About Yourself Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:14 am

Character: Bellatrix Black-Lestrange
Born:
Bio/History:

Once upon a time, there was a young girl who had everything she could possibly dream of. She was the first born daughter to Cygnus and Druella Black. She was a privileged, aristocratic pureblood witch, who at birth, received all the love a little girl could wish for until the day her sister Andromeda was born. All the attention she once received now went to her, and then later, another sister, Narcissa. She started to drift back into the shadows and kept mainly to herself. She felt different from her other sisters, she loved them, but felt as if she wasn’t as important as them.

Hogwarts to her was dull and boring. She excelled in all her courses, but felt like there was still more then learn. She was hungry, but wasn’t quite sure for what. She watched as her friends started to snog boys, and try to make themselves pretty all the time. She had no time for such things, and thankfully, the boys did not seem to notice her as they did her two younger sisters. She spent most of her free time in the library reading books on spells and potions that were not taught in class. She knew there had to be more to life then just good grades, boys, and marriage. She knew somewhere out there was a place for her. She wanted to be more then just a pure blood trophy wife to some pure blood wizard. She had been raised, like most of the other kids she had grown up with, to adhere the pure blood supremacy. She believed in it with a passion. As much as marrying the right wizard meant to her, she still found no need for it, because she had already decided never to have children. Not until it came to pass that the pure bloods were at last the ruling class, and all muggles put aside. She knew others believed as she did, but they did not seem to believe in it as strongly as she.

Not long after graduating from Hogwarts, she was married to Rodolphus Lestrange. Their parents had arranged it, and she complied. After all, he came from a very noble pure blood family. To her, that was all that matter. She was still very shy with him, and she hated it when ever he did touch her. In fact, it totally grossed her out. It wasn’t that he was bad looking, on the contrary, he was extremely handsome. She just found no pleasure in it, and she did not want to be bothered with it. So she took to taking her own separate rooms in their home.

There had been rumors, that the man named Tom Riddle, whom she had heard only whispered about, was recruiting new followers for his cause. A cause she had found quite appealing. So in response to this, she had her husband send out an invitation to him, and others whom she considered worthy enough, to come to their home and have Tom Riddle share his views with them. She was enamored from the first moment she set eyes on him. After listening to him speak, she knew this was what she had been looking for, for the past few years. Many, including herself and her husband, joined forces with him that evening.

Joining him had been a turning point in her life. She was no longer the strange girl hiding in the shadows. She became very outspoken in her beliefs, and never once tried to hide who she became. She was a fervent follower, and knew she would do anything for the man named Tom Riddle. He played off of her weaknesses and brought her out into the light, to become a very forceful, strong and powerful witch. They often met alone where he became her teacher. She became a very skillful duelist. He even came to respect her, even though he could never return the ‘love’, that she undeniably felt for him. It wasn’t a sexual love, but a soulful love. He embodied everything she had been looking for her whole life, and she would gladly die for this, ‘love’. She became his Ever Faithful Bella.

MISC:

Bellatrix: "My Lord, it is an honour to have you here, in our family's house. There can be no higher pleasure."
Lord Voldemort: "No higher pleasure... That means a great deal, Bellatrix, from you."
Bellatrix: "My Lord knows I speak nothing but the truth!"

Tell Us About Yourself Normal_hbc-HPDH1-s-05

IM:
Email: http://www.myspace.com/554940228
Myspace:
SiteModel:

Back to top Go down
Missa Nott

Missa Nott

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About Yourself   Tell Us About Yourself Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:09 am

Character: Missa Nott
Born: Undisclosed
Bio/History: Missa was raised in a unknown household till she got her letter to attend Hogwarts. She lived with a poor family of three, including both parents. It was actually a happy home but all of that changed till her fifth year when she learned she was adopted. Which made sense because all her family members were in the Hufflepuff House, she was not. Slytherin was no doubt where the Sorting Hat had put her. It fit her well though she did not understand why. Missa always felt that she was too nice for Slytherin but later on that changed. Instead of searching for her real parents her real father found her. Unbeknown to her, she was a member of the Nott family once her real father found her.

As time had progressed, she grew closer to her father as he grew more accustom to verbal abuse. Constantly he told her she was nothing and a worthless whore like her mother. This relationship she longer for with a real father turned sour however. He spoke to her of her fate with the Death Eaters, but even through the abuse, she remained a sweet girl with pure attentions. It did change of course once her closest friend, Maxim, joined His side. Longing
to be back to his side because he was everything to her and he taught her to be a better witch.

Maxim always had a fetish for the dark side and that’s what attracted Missa to him. Together they spent all their days together dueling with each and making potions. In truth Missa learned more from him than she did in all her years at Hogwarts. Nothing meant more to her than Maxim but like every great man in her life he left too. Enter where she searched for Maxim but that’s when his life became complicated. Learning the hard way that her dear Maxim was a Death Eater and she suffered the same fate when she ventured out to look for him, just like her father said she would.

The Dark Lord found her and terrible things would have happened if she denied him. This new way of life brought her closer to her father when she moved in with him at the Nott Manor. Her training began in school when suspicions across when a drastic change in personality over came her. A darker persona over took the once sweet girl as she found herself sneaking off into the night to give into her training. By her sixth year, it had become official for her. A Death Eater she had become....

MISC:

IM:
Email:
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/numba1missy
SiteModel:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About Yourself   Tell Us About Yourself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell Us About Yourself